Purnea University UG Admission 2020-21
Short Details of Notification
- Application Start Date : 04/08/2020
- Last Date for Application : Not available
- Rs.600 for UR / OBC / EWS (With Late Fee Rs.1500)
- Rs.300 for SC / ST Candidates (With Late Fee Rs.1000)
Pay Application Fee Using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
- Candidates Should have Passed Intermediate (12th) Examination with Minimum 40% Marks for General / OBC, 35% Marks for SC/ST Categories.
- For Honors Course : Should be Minimum 45% Marks in 12th.
List of Constituent / Government Colleges
- Purnea College, Purnea
- Purnea Mahila College
- M.L.A College, Kasba
- G.L.M College, Banmankhi
- R.L. College, Madhawnagar
- D.S College, Katihar
- K.B. Jha College, Katihar
- M.J.M.M College, Katihar
- R.D.S College, Salmari
- Marwari College, Kishanganj
- Nehru College, Bahadurganj
- Araria College, Araria
- Forbesganj College, Forebesganj
- Govt. Degree College, Baisi
- Govt. Degree College, Dhamdaha
List of Affiliated / Private Colleges
- SNSY Degree College, Rambagh, Purnia
- N.D College, Rambagh, Purnea
- K.D. College, Raniganj
- A.M. Degre College, Araria
- A.J.M. College, Banmankhi
- J.D.S.S Mahila College, Forbesgaanj
- Balrampur College, Balrampur
- B.M. College, Barari
- Peoples College, Araria
- S.R.C. Degree Katiharr
- B.N.C College, Dhamdaha
- B.D. College, Barsoi
- MLDPKY College, Araria
- Y.N.P Degree College, Raniganj
- MHAND College, Thakurganj
- R.Y. Manihari College, Manihari
- R.K.S. Mahila College, Kishanganj
- R.K.K Collegee, Purnea
- P.S.D College, Harda
Requirements for Online Application
- Mobile Number & Email Id
- Photo & Signature
- Aadhar Card (if any)
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Inter Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate (for SC/STOBC)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (if avaible)
How To Fill Online Form
- Visit www.purneauniversity.ac.in and Click on “UG Admission Application” Link
- Now Fill Class 12th Details Like Board Name, Passing Year, Roll Code and Roll Number and Proceed to Next.
- Now Fill Candidates’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB, Gender, Religion, Category.
- Enter Domicile Certificate Number and Aadhar Number (if any)
- Now Put Address, Class 10th Details, Enter Obtained Marks in Class 12th.
- Upload Photo and Signature and Click on “Save Application“.
- After Saving Application, You Registration Id will be Generated, You Need to Note Down Registration Id.
- Now Upload High School Mark Sheet, 12th Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate (if any), Migration Certificate
- (if any), EWS Certificate (if any) and Proceed to Next.
- Select 10+2 Stream Subject by Providing obtained marks and go Next.
- Now Choose The Type of Course (Honors / General), Select Stream like BA/B.Sc/B.Com with Subject.
- Select Minimum 5 Colleges and Proceed for Payment Option.
- Pay Admission Fee using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- After Successful Payment, Take Print out of Application.
- Technical Helpline : 06454-223223, 223226
- Mobile No.: 7667499590
- Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
| Apply Online
|| Apply | Login
|Download UG Notification