Post Title : OFDC Junior Accountant, LDA, Steno Admit Card 2020
Post Upate : 02/01/2021 | 11:45:57 AM
Short Information : Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limited (OFDC) has invited Online Application For Recruitment of Base Level Posts such as Jr. Accountant, Auditor, LDA, Executive Assistant for different Units of OFDC purely on contract basis. Interested Candidates Can Apply Online for these Posts Through the Website www.odishafdc.com. Read Full Notification Before Apply.
OFDCOTBS : The Link for Booking Examination Center and Downloading Admit Card for Written Examination has been activated on 31/12/2020 to 09/01/2021. Open the Link for Online Test Booking System and Generating Call Letter.
Odisha FDC Various Post Recruitment 2020
Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limited (OFDC)
Short Details of Notification
OFDC Exam Date 2020
Pay Application Fee Using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
|Details of Posts & Vacancy|
Total Vacancy : 146
|⇒ Jr. Accountant (Accounts Asst) / Auditor :-
⇒ Lower Division Assistant :-
⇒ Executive Asst (Jr. Stenographer) :-
|Age Limit as on 01/10/2020|
Age Relaxation : 5 Years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women, 10 Years for PWD.
|Admit Card & Online Test Booking System (OFDCOTBS)|
|Download Admit Card / OFDCOTBS||Click Here|
|Apply Online||From 27/10/2020|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|View All Latest Jobs 2020|
Read More About Jobs
- Selection will be made by conducting Written Examination and Practical Skill Test.
- Written Examination shall be conducted for 200 Marks which will be based on Objective Type Questions.
- Practical Skill Test will be for 50 Marks. Only Qualified Candidates in Written Examination will be invited for Practical Test.
- Practical Test will be of Qualifying Nature. Marks obtained in practical test will not be added to the total marks of recruitment examination.
- Final Selection List of Eligible Candidates will be prepared on the marks obtained in written examination only. To know more about OFDCOTBS, see the above paragraphs.