Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020-21 Notification for Bihar (ARO Muzaffarpur and Danapur) has been issued by Indian Army. Interested Candidates Who Want to Appear in Army Recruitment Rally for posts of Soldier GD, Clerk, Store Keeper, Tradesman and Other Posts can make online Registration and Apply Online by visiting Army Website. Read Full Notification Before Apply.
- District of ARO Katihar, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Danapur
- Post Name & Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Physical Standard
- Document Required at Rally Site
Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020 for Muzaffarpur & Danapur
Join Indian Army
Gaya & Katihar
Muzaffarpur & Danapur
There is no application fee for all categories.
PARTICIPATING DISTRICTS OF ARO Katihar
PARTICIPATING DISTRICTS OF ARO GAYA
PARTICIPATING DISTRICTS OF ARO MUZAFFARPUR
PARTICIPATING DISTRICTS OF ARO DANAPUR
Post Name & QUALIFICATIONS
⇒ Soldier (GD) :-
Class 10th Pass with 45% in Aggregate and 33% Marks in Each Subjects. In Case of Grading System, D Grade (33-40) in Each Subjects or 33% and Overall Grade C2.
⇒ Soldier Technical :-
Intermediate (10+2) Pass with PCM and English with 50% Marks in Aggregate and 40% in Each Subject.
⇒ Soldier Technical Nursing Asst. (AMC / Veterinary) :-
Intermediate (10+2) Pass with PCM and English with 50% Marks in Aggregate and 40% Marks in Each Subject.
⇒ Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) :-
Intermediate (10+2) Pass in any Stream with 60% Marks in Aggregate and 50% Marks in Each Subject. 50% Mark in English and Math / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class 12th is Mandatory.
⇒ Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) House Keeper & Mess Keeper Only :-
Class 8th Pass with Minimum 33% Marks. Please Note That SLC should be Countersigned by District Education Officer (DEO).
i.e. Born Between 01/10/1999 to 01/04/2003 for GD and 01/10/1997 to 01/04/2003 for all other Posts.
Physical Fitness Test
1.6 KM Run :-
Beam (Pull Ups)
9 Feet Ditch and Zig-Zag Balance Need to Qualify.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification for ARO Muzaffarpur||Soldier Tradesman|
|Download Notification for ARO Danapur||Soldier Tradesman|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Document Required at Rally Site
Applicants Carry These Documents in Original as well as Two Attested Photocopies
- Admit Card :- Printed on Laser Printer with Good Quality.
- Photographs :- 20 Copies of Passport Size Colour Photographs with White Background and Should Not Be More than 3 Months Old.
- Educational Certificates :- (i). Registration Card, Admit Card, Mark Sheet and All Certificates in Original of Matriculation / Intermediate / Graduation. (ii). Provisional / Online Educational Certificate Should be Certified by Head of Educational Institute of Concerned Board / University. SLC / CLC should also be carried by the candidates. (iii). Along with Matriculation (10th) Certificate from Open School should also be carried School Leaving Certificate Countersigned by DEO / BEO.
- Domicile Certificate :- Domicile Certificate with Photograph issued by Anchal / Prakhand Office and Signed by Tehsildar / SDA / District Magistrate will be accepted.
- Caste Certificate :- Caste Certificate with Photograph issued Tehsildar.
- Religion Certificate :- Issued by Tehsildar / SDM
- School Character Certificate :- Issued by Principle / Headmaster of School / College of Last Study.
- Unmarred Certificate :- Unmarried Certificate of Candidates Less Than 21 Years of Age with Photograph Issued by Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation with Last 6 Months.
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC Certificate :- A/B/C
- Affidavit :- Duly Signed by Candidates on Rs.10 Non-Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Single Bank A/C, Pan Card & Aadhar Card :- For Final Enrollment For Pay & Allowance and Other Benefits
Please Note :
- Tatkal Nativity Certificate will Not Be Accepted
- Character Certificate & Unmarried Certificate Issued by Mukhia Will Not Be Accepted
- Caste Certificate of Adivasi Should Be Signed by District Magistrate
- Original Aadhar Card to be Carried at Rally Site is Mandatory.